Friday, May 21, 2004

Love

Love has been in the air for sometime now.. finally after a long disappearance... :) Finding the love I've been searching for has been the best thing that has happened to me since the day I walked out of another's life. Eversince Marcus came into my life, it has been nothing but one full of joy, happiness and assurance! *Thank you Darling*

Finding the love of my life is like having found a treasure that I've been searching high and low for for alomost forever. Having finally found it, I don't want to lose it. It is not fairy tale as fairy tales aren't true and true love isn't a bed of roses. No doubt it has a happy ending, but it is definitely not a smooth sailing journey. It is journey filled with ups and downs but these ups and downs is shared by two people and it a journey of discovery about the person you love. It is more than looking good for the person and being on your best behaviour in front each other. It is about being yourself - showing your good and your bad. And it's about accepting your partner for all their quirks and strengths. It is seeing them whole and accepting that whole person standing infront of you and loving that person for all the he is.

Being a couple is not merely holding hands and saying 'I love you'. It is about journeying through life with the one you love through all life's difficulties and joys. It is also about being a mirror for each other - Helping each other see their strength and weaknesses and improving on them. Most importantly, it is about growing together - learning from mistakes and not pushing the blame, maturing together, facing the cold and heartless world together, finding and discovery that love does exists in this 3rd planest from the sun, getting out of messes together and sharing achievements together. A friend once told me: 'If the person you love makes you a worse person, then that's not true love.' I agree.

What does 'I love you' mean to me? It means I accept you for the person you are, I treasure every moment I spend with you, I want to walk with you through life's high notes and low points, I want to grow old with you and I'm glad I've found you! To simply out it: I treasure you being in my life and I want to be there for you always till the end of time.

Walking hand in hand with you
This journey I choose to take
With each other no obstacle will we fail to pass
With our love centered on God's love, Our maker and Our saviour
we have nothing to fear
With His gentle hand guiding us in everything we do
I pray one day our dreams will come true
Having you in my life is like finding the me I've lost
Having found you I've found a happiness I cannot describe
A missing part of my life have now been filled
I feel whole and even more ready to spread God's love.

I Love You, Marcus and You have my heart!


Love is something that is so complicated but yet it brings such immense joy when it flows from the heart of another's into yours! It is something that makes you glow even in the dark and the happiness and joy you feel is radiated to all around you.

Seeing two of my best buds fall in love is something I would not want to miss for the world! Seeing the two people I treasure and cherish so dearly fall in love with each other is something so beautiful and precious. I'm glad that they've found each other as both of them, in my opinion, are made for each other. They deserve each other. Seeing their love for each other unfold infront of me is like watching a child take her first steps or say her first words.

To my two darling friends : I'm estactic for the two of you! The love you have for each other is evident in everything that both of you do and that's good! I'm glad to see the two of you glowing and basking in each other's love.. although you are not an official couple yet.. your happiness can be seen and felt. *hugs and kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home