Wednesday, January 09, 2008

excitement excitement excitement

For the possibility of some unpaid work! :P Yay to no more bumming... :D

It is with a mixture of sadness and happiness I say goodbye to bumming but work experience is always good, fun and altogether exciting! Just the possibility of some unpaid work have made my heart skip with joy. *grins*

The first month of my holiday was an insane rush to get things ready for Christmas, a bridal shower and a wedding! Talk about constant madness... but it was good and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Christmas and New Year's this year came with an unexpected surprise for me and it is a good one, irregardless of the outcome.. :) The bridal shower and wedding was simply amazing!! The bridal shower... let's just say good old girly fun with lots sugar and spice and everything nice.. :P The wedding was a crazy crazy day which started at 5am, but you know nothing beats the joy and happiness you feel for your friend when she walks down the aisle and exchanges her vows. It was such an honour to have been part of this amazing wedding! =)

Just a few days ago, I heard of more wedding bells coming my way.. another good friend of mine is going to tie the knot! I am so so excited for her and her fiance... :)

All these ringing wedding bells have made me ask myself when would it be for me? Haha.. I am not desperate to get married or anything, but I would really like to settle down before I am 30. However, if waiting for the one means waiting till I'm 40, I would gladly wait: I'll just need to keep praying for patience. :P If there is anything I have learnt from the latest line up of weddings, it would be that it truly is worth waiting for Mr Right.

Marriage is a lifetime commitment and it is a choice most of us only get to make once in a lifetime. So I am going to patiently wait for my Mr Right as at the end of the day we are to be each other's soulmate, best friend, lifelong companion, partner-in-life, pillar of strength, mirror of reality and lots, lots more.. so to my Mr Right.. wherever you are and whoever you may be I am waiting. I'm just secretly hoping you do not take too long... :P

Okies dokes... now back to attempting to study for my supp exam. The joys of acoustic phonetics... :P

But before I go... some pictures from the wedding...


The beautiful bride and me...



The RCIY family...



Ah hao's [peace] sign is seriously contagious...



Yes yes I caught the bridal bouquet BUT ... NO guy = NO potential wedding ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home