Be gone 2007, Hello 2008!
There is no need for guessing as to why I could not wait for 2007 to end and to welcome in 2008. 2007 was on the whole quite a crap year, but looking back on that eventful year I cannot deny the many life lessons learnt throughout the course of that year. With each experience be it good or bad, a lesson was learnt and I got closer to being the person I am to be.
I am not perfect and have made lots of mistakes and I am bound to make more. But what 2007 taught me was that mistakes only makes us stronger and wiser.
And so I am thankful for the year 2007 and I look forward to the exciting adventures of 2008!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
I am not perfect and have made lots of mistakes and I am bound to make more. But what 2007 taught me was that mistakes only makes us stronger and wiser.
And so I am thankful for the year 2007 and I look forward to the exciting adventures of 2008!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I hv always enjoy readin ya blog and luv ya style of writing :> happy new yr and r0ck on ! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home