haha.. hello happy place.. :P
Haha... it is a really nice feeling to experience when the clouds in your head clear up and suddenly you have perfect vision! :P
Today has been a great day of productivity and happiness! Haha... I like the feeling of me growing, exploring and just simply exploring! Hehehe...
Who needs a guy when you have unlocked the door to your own happiness?? For months now, there have been days when I thought to myself: 'How nice it would be if my knight-in-shining armour could just come, sweep me off my feet and share my burdens with me!'
But a great wind gushed across my path today and I realised what it is that makes me happy and forget the insignificant weights pulling me down. I'm so happy I am about to burst through the roof... haha.. I just hope that my thought would materialise and turn into action. :D
These two years, I have been stretched to grow pass what I thought I was capable of and now looking back, I am glad I took that cross. It wasn't easy and had on many occasions felt like giving up but I am glad I did not.
As much as I wished I had been more daring in my younger days, it is not too late now! :P
Heehee... I have tried to do certain things just for the fun of it and realised it is not me. I am happy with the me in the mirror. :D I like who I am now... *grin*
Of course I didn't get here on my own... Thank you to all the angels in my life who have blessed me with your friendship, understanding and patience! I love you all to bits! *muaks*
I am contented with what I have in my life: I have been blessed with much and for that I am very very thankful. I hope that in the journey I hope to embark on I would be able to pass on the joys of happiness to many others...
Of course I am still waiting for my knight... but it is not crucial if he does not come round soon... :D
Today has been a great day of productivity and happiness! Haha... I like the feeling of me growing, exploring and just simply exploring! Hehehe...
Who needs a guy when you have unlocked the door to your own happiness?? For months now, there have been days when I thought to myself: 'How nice it would be if my knight-in-shining armour could just come, sweep me off my feet and share my burdens with me!'
But a great wind gushed across my path today and I realised what it is that makes me happy and forget the insignificant weights pulling me down. I'm so happy I am about to burst through the roof... haha.. I just hope that my thought would materialise and turn into action. :D
These two years, I have been stretched to grow pass what I thought I was capable of and now looking back, I am glad I took that cross. It wasn't easy and had on many occasions felt like giving up but I am glad I did not.
As much as I wished I had been more daring in my younger days, it is not too late now! :P
Heehee... I have tried to do certain things just for the fun of it and realised it is not me. I am happy with the me in the mirror. :D I like who I am now... *grin*
Of course I didn't get here on my own... Thank you to all the angels in my life who have blessed me with your friendship, understanding and patience! I love you all to bits! *muaks*
I am contented with what I have in my life: I have been blessed with much and for that I am very very thankful. I hope that in the journey I hope to embark on I would be able to pass on the joys of happiness to many others...
Of course I am still waiting for my knight... but it is not crucial if he does not come round soon... :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home