:)
Thank you everyone for your birthday messages even if they were belated... :P
I had an awesome birthday this year with close friends. The celebrations kicked started with dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe with my churchie friends on the weekend before my actual day. After which, the next celebration was at a Japanese restaurant on the day before my actual day - I love sashimi!!! :P On the actual day, I woke up to a room filled with balloons! And I had a yummy cake following the days after... :D
There were many parts to my birthday this year ... all thanks to a special darling who went out of her way to make that day so so special for me! :D
As you can probably tell I am not into disclosing what went on and what I did this year. The reason being that this birthday was made special not by the presents or things I did and recieved; it was made special by the special friends I have in my life. It was made special by those who love and accept me for all that I am from all over the globe.
It is not important to me whether my birthday is remembered or not, it is more important that I spend parts of my 365 days in the year with those who love and cherish me for the person that I am.
The best gift I recieve on a daily basis is the gift of life and I hope to do great things with this precious gift. However, this gift would not be complete if I did not have my family and best friends around me because the gift of friendship is equally as priceless and special.
I had an awesome birthday this year with close friends. The celebrations kicked started with dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe with my churchie friends on the weekend before my actual day. After which, the next celebration was at a Japanese restaurant on the day before my actual day - I love sashimi!!! :P On the actual day, I woke up to a room filled with balloons! And I had a yummy cake following the days after... :D
There were many parts to my birthday this year ... all thanks to a special darling who went out of her way to make that day so so special for me! :D
As you can probably tell I am not into disclosing what went on and what I did this year. The reason being that this birthday was made special not by the presents or things I did and recieved; it was made special by the special friends I have in my life. It was made special by those who love and accept me for all that I am from all over the globe.
It is not important to me whether my birthday is remembered or not, it is more important that I spend parts of my 365 days in the year with those who love and cherish me for the person that I am.
The best gift I recieve on a daily basis is the gift of life and I hope to do great things with this precious gift. However, this gift would not be complete if I did not have my family and best friends around me because the gift of friendship is equally as priceless and special.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home