just a thought
Alot of thoughts have been crossing my mind of late and for someone who could always find a way to fix herself, it is hard to find myself in a whirlpool of confused thoughts and emotions. I guess most would know me as a someone who shares freely and openly about her life and thoughts, at leats I'd like to think so. But I guess there have just been so many things occuring this semaster, especially changes that it has stopped me in my tracks to think. And what do I know, I realised how I am open about my life experiences but not my feelings and thoughts. I complain, whine and winge about things that make me feel like crap but I never share what stirs my heart and makes me feel like a constant internal bleeding wound.
I have since been on a road of self-reflection and to be honest, I do not like what I see. I wish I can say why and I wish I can share openly but I am afraid I can't.
Just to all who are reading this, please pray for me
I have since been on a road of self-reflection and to be honest, I do not like what I see. I wish I can say why and I wish I can share openly but I am afraid I can't.
Just to all who are reading this, please pray for me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home