The Perfect Love
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment, and so one who fears is not yet perfect in love."
1 John 4:18
What do you think about this bible qoute? For me.. it pulls on my heart srtings. Prior to meeting Marcus, I thought I would never be able to fall deeply in love again; my life was a whirlpool of confusion and thoughts. On one hand I had feelings for a good friend but on the other hand I felt like I would never be able to love as deeply as I used to. My mind was constantly filled with doubts and fears.
My previous relationships have left me scarred and afraid to love deeply. I don't want to go through the pain and anger I felt again. It would be like walking in the dark pits of hell.
But the minute Marcus came into my life, the barriers the fears placed in my heart just seem to breakdown. The fear is not completely gone but it's breaking down at a steady rate. That shows our love for each other is growing and entering deeper levels.
I'm not nose diving into this relationship as I don't want history to repeat itself. I'm so glad my Darling understands this and he has been very patient about it. I love you Dear.. *kisses*
Having found Marcus, I feel like I've finaly found what I've been searching for. Each time I see him I fall deeper in love with him..
The biggest fear i have is myself.. I fear i would do something that would cause me to loose him and when that happens... my world would come crashing down.
If all the heart aches I've experienced, tears shed and pain felt was to prepare me for marcus, it's been worth it!
But if the perfect love drives out fear why then do I still fear, when I feel and know that I've found the perfect love?
Dear Lord, thank you for sending me this special angel. In him I've found my better half, a dear friend, a dessert partner and so much more.
I pray that this angel I'll always keep and hopefully one day we'll be joint in holy matrimony.
Please guide us Lord in the direction you want us to walk.
Amen.
1 John 4:18
What do you think about this bible qoute? For me.. it pulls on my heart srtings. Prior to meeting Marcus, I thought I would never be able to fall deeply in love again; my life was a whirlpool of confusion and thoughts. On one hand I had feelings for a good friend but on the other hand I felt like I would never be able to love as deeply as I used to. My mind was constantly filled with doubts and fears.
My previous relationships have left me scarred and afraid to love deeply. I don't want to go through the pain and anger I felt again. It would be like walking in the dark pits of hell.
But the minute Marcus came into my life, the barriers the fears placed in my heart just seem to breakdown. The fear is not completely gone but it's breaking down at a steady rate. That shows our love for each other is growing and entering deeper levels.
I'm not nose diving into this relationship as I don't want history to repeat itself. I'm so glad my Darling understands this and he has been very patient about it. I love you Dear.. *kisses*
Having found Marcus, I feel like I've finaly found what I've been searching for. Each time I see him I fall deeper in love with him..
The biggest fear i have is myself.. I fear i would do something that would cause me to loose him and when that happens... my world would come crashing down.
If all the heart aches I've experienced, tears shed and pain felt was to prepare me for marcus, it's been worth it!
But if the perfect love drives out fear why then do I still fear, when I feel and know that I've found the perfect love?
Dear Lord, thank you for sending me this special angel. In him I've found my better half, a dear friend, a dessert partner and so much more.
I pray that this angel I'll always keep and hopefully one day we'll be joint in holy matrimony.
Please guide us Lord in the direction you want us to walk.
Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home